Information We Collect
We collect personal data from you when you use our data management platform (DMP) to match data across various sources and develop business insights. The types of personal data we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Contact Information: such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Demographic Information: such as your age, gender, occupation, and interests.
- Technical Information: such as your IP address, browser type, device information, operating system, and log files.
- Usage Information: such as your interactions with our DMP, including pages visited, actions taken, and features used.
- Third-Party Data: we may collect data from third-party sources to enrich our DMP and provide more comprehensive insights.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: to operate and improve our DMP, provide business insights, and match data across various sources.
- Communication: to communicate with you about our services, respond to your inquiries, and send you relevant information and updates.
- Marketing: to send you promotional materials, offers, and newsletters about our products and services, subject to your consent.
- Legal Obligations: to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal requirements, including DAAC, GDPR, CCPA, and IAB guidelines.
- Security: to protect our DMP and prevent fraud, unauthorized access, and other illegal activities.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal data with third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share your personal data with the following entities and for the following purposes:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal data with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our DMP, such as hosting, data storage, analytics, and marketing services.
- Business Partners: We may share your personal data with our business partners for joint marketing efforts and collaborations, subject to your consent.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal data to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
- Business Transfers: We may disclose your personal data in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or other business transfer, subject to appropriate safeguards.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and choices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data:
- Opt-Out: You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in our emails or contacting us directly.
- Access and Correction: You can request access to your personal data and ask us to correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Data Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal data from our DMP, subject to legal requirements and legitimate business purposes.
- Do Not Track: Our DMP does not respond to "Do Not Track" signals from web browsers.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, and alteration. However, no data transmission or storage system is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.